It can be extremely difficult to find good affiliate programs.
This is especially true for online courses.
I’ll be sharing some high ticket and evergreen online course affiliate programs that will help you to succeed as an affiliate marketer.
The list of the best online course affiliate programs includes:
- Online course platform affiliate programs
- Online course affiliate programs
- Online course marketplace affiliate programs
Are you ready to dive right in? Let’s get started!
Best Online Course Affiliate Programs 2022
1. Legendary Marketer 15 Day Challenge Online Course Affiliate Program
The Legendary Marketer 15 Day Challenge is a course that walks you through step-by-step how to launch an online business. In order to be an affiliate, you must complete the challenge or purchase one of their high ticket blueprint courses that they offer on day 5 of the 15 Day Challenge.
Here’s how Legendary Marketer explains it:
“The 15 Day Online Business Builder Challenge is an action-oriented experience that will prepare you to start a business and begin earning money online in 15 days. There is nothing else like this. The 15 Day Challenge will save you countless hours, weeks, months, even years from sifting through the insane overload of information online from shady sources. We’ll give you a powerful training video each day, along with purposeful assignments to complete – along with a Business Plan Advisor who will personally help you develop your business plan and get it into action. By Day 15 you will be equipped with knowledge most take years to gain, a clear business plan and the confidence to put it into action. Go ahead – let us help you change your entire life in just 15 days.”
One of the main concepts taught inside Legendary’s training is the concept of a value ladder. More importantly, the focus should be to create the lower-priced items and use those as a pathway to ultimately get the high-ticket sale or the highest priced item on the value ladder for your business.
Here are the main categories that apply to just about every value ladder:
- First Step: Freebie/Low-Cost Lead Magnet (Free to $7)
- Second Step: Middle Priced Product ($100 to $2000)
- Third Step: High Priced Product ($2500 to $7000)
- Fourth Step: Highest Priced Product ($7500 to $10,000+)
It’s important to note that those prices listed for each step are simply a general guideline that you can work towards.
Over the course of the 15 days of the challenge, you’ll have several calls with a business plan advisor. When I went through the challenge, there were two days unlocked at a time and once I had a call with my advisor they would unlock the next few days for me.
The main goal with these calls is to see where you’re at on your journey of building an online business and create a personalized business plan for your business. The business plan is centered around the concept of a value ladder, which I gave an overview of earlier on in this post.
In particular, Legendary Marketer lays out the following 4 main steps to have as part of your value ladder:
- Affiliate Marketing Products
- Digital Products
- Events & Masterminds
- Coaching & Consulting
One thing to stress here is that you may not want to ever do an event or coaching for your business and that’s PERFECTLY FINE!
There are solopreneurs out there that are only promoting affiliate marketing products and their own digital marketing products without ever stepping foot into events or coaching.
By focusing on these two, you’ll likely have a more passive business model that doesn’t require to be slaving away at your work 24/7. What’s cool about this is that you can still easily earn well over six figures or seven figures every year just by doing affiliate marketing and digital products!
2. The Copywriters Playbook Online Course Affiliate Program
The Copywriters Playbook is an entire video course where you learn everything there is to know about copywriting for just $1.
Here’s what’s inside the Copywriters Playbook video training course & ebook:
- Welcome To The Playbook: This is an intro to the course from David Sharpe, where he gives an epic intro to copywriting and that anyone can do it.
- The 6 Steps To Irresistible Storytelling: Storytelling draws emotion from the reader and allows someone to connect with you to build the KTL (Know, Like, and Trust) factor for your business. The 6 steps are fire and definitely worth the investment alone for the copywriting course.
- Getting Perfect Clarity On Your Offer: It’s time to get clarity on your offer. Why? Once you know what your offer is, you can write a stellar copy that just wouldn’t be possible otherwise.
- Four Crucial Offer Components: Every offer needs these 4 components to work flawlessly. This is the formula you need to help you literally connect with more people, get more engagement on social media, and decrease your ad costs.
- Amateur Mistakes & Pitfalls: This one’s a nice list of everything you should avoid doing…
- Bringing YOU Into Copy: Every good copywriter has their own voice in their copy. You should too.
- The PMES Copywriting Formula: PMES (Problem, Massage, Empathy, Solution) is a nifty little formula that can increase your conversion rate for ads and sales pages.
- Turn Your Feelz Into Copy: Do you know the difference between a feature and a benefit? You’ll find out in this module and learn why focusing on benefits is the way to go.
- The 5 Secret Value Triggers: The 5 things that every human wants more than money.
- 18 Reasons People Purchase: You can use these 18 things as underlying benefits woven throughout your copy.
- Sowing ‘Copy Seeds’ To Reap More Sales: Copy seeds are the little things you do such as writing a thank you email to your email list or doing a giveaway to increase the trust with your audience. There are tons of other copy seed ideas that are all laid out in this video module as well.
- Bonus Case Study Videos: The videos are actual teardowns of ads.
In addition to all the video training modules as part of the copywriting course, you’ll also get the Copywriters Ebook PDF Guide. The Copywriting ebook is 43 pages long and essentially acts as the cliff notes for the video training along with a place to take notes.
Lastly, you also get 4 more bonuses just for purchasing the Copywriters Playbook:
- Bonus 1: Dave’s Private Cliffsnotes
- Bonus 2: The 20-Minute Client Formula
- Bonus 3: 250 Email Headline Swipe
- Bonus 4: $250m Templates Swipe
You can grab the Copywriters Playbook here.
3. 15 Second Free Leads Online Course Affiliate Program
Learning a new platform and figuring out how to monetize it can be difficult. The 15 Second Free Leads TikTok course from Legendary Marketer will help you build your brand on TikTok.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the TikTok course:
- Part 1: Endless 15-Second Video Topics – In the first part of the course, Jake Thornhill walks you through how to create 100-150 content ideas for TikTok in a matter of minutes. This is extremely helpful to be able to have a plan going forward when trying to grow your business’ brand on the platform. He breaks it down into seven simple steps that are easy to follow and execute.
- Part 2: The Perfect TikTok Profile – In Part 2, Matt Steinman walks you through how to set up the perfect business profile for TikTok. There are a few key things that will help you start to monetize your following on TikTok sooner rather than later.
- Part 3: Get TikTok To Share Your Videos – In Part 3, Jonathan Montoya explains how to create videos on TikTok that are shareable. In doing so, you can grow your TikTok following like crazy even in the early days. He goes over the Batch Theory involving a point system that TikTok uses to be able to share your videos. He also shares the Hashtag Step Method to get your videos seen more by your potential customers.
- Part 4: Post Exactly What People Want – In Part 4, Dom Bavaro gives you his strategies on how to post videos that people want to watch.
- Bonus: A Quick & Dirty Guide To TikTok – There’s also a bonus video that acts as an entire walkthrough of TikTok to get things up and running.
4. Project 24 Online Course Affiliate Program
If you told me you could only purchase one course, I’d tell you to save up FAST and buy Project 24!
Out of all the courses I’ve taken having spent thousands of dollars, I can without a doubt say that Project 24 is the best course to help you master SEO, blogging, and YouTube.
Essentially, you’ll learn step-by-step with how to build a brand that can be found organically on the internet. The goal at the end of 24 months is to have built an online business generating a full-time income.
Project 24 also has a community of online entrepreneurs, a podcast for members only, and you get the Acabado Theme completely free when you sign up! Project 24 has my highest recommendation!
5. One Funnel Away Challenge Online Course Affiliate Program
The One Funnel Away Challenge is the beginner’s fast track course to building and launching profitable sales funnels.
Related Post: One Funnel Away Challenge Review
It’s a 30-day challenge geared toward the beginner entrepreneur. The OFA challenge includes one week of “pre-training” and 4 weeks of training to take you from complete newbie to funnel builder and marketing extraordinaire!
Here’s a quick video from Russell Brunson on what the OFA Challenge is all about.
There’s a total of six weeks of training for the One Funnel Away Challenge.
Let’s take a look now at what you’ll be getting in terms of training for each week.
One of the hardest parts about building an online business is honestly sitting down and actually doing the work!
This is where belief comes into play.
If you don’t believe that you can do this, you simply won’t have the stamina or strength to keep going.
Inside the Pre-Training week of the One Funnel Away Challenge you’ll start to build up this belief inside of you.
There’s some rock-solid video training that walks you through things and helps you take action to instill belief.
Week 1: Hook, Story, Offer
I think this week in a way is pretty self-explanatory.
You’ll be learning the foundations of funnel building. You’ll learn not only the WHY but also the HOW TO of building sales funnels that are proven to convert.
Week 2: Your Hooks And Stories
Now that you know why funnels work and how to create one, it’s time to build your own!
Week 2 walks you through step-by-step of creating your own story and crafting your hook.
Week 3: The Funnel
This is when things start to get serious.
You’re to the point now where you’ve got a game plan in place and it’s time to get technical.
The software you’ll be using to build your funnel is ClickFunnels.
Now, is it necessary to get ClickFunnels? No.
You can build a sales funnel using WordPress and Elementor (or some other page builder/funnel builder fairly easily). The only downside is that it will likely take a little longer to get going since other software is not as intuitive or built specifically for sales funnels (in my opinion).
Week 4: Make It Rain
This is the fun part.
It’s time to start driving traffic to your funnel. If I were you, I would NOT spend any money on paid ads unless you’ve got the budget for it.
Certainly, in order to get good at something you need to go out and practice it. However, if you aren’t running a profitable business already with some excess cash flow (probably unlikely), then it would be wise to stick with content marketing and free traffic.
Week 5: The Next 90 Days
The final week is a chance to mostly catch up and plan for the next 90 days.
This will involve planning out content and determining the long-term route you want to take for driving traffic along with the offers you want to promote.
You can sign up for the One Funnel Away Challenge here and also become an affiliate and earn $100 commissions on a single sale!
Best Online Course Platform Affiliate Programs 2022
6. DropFunnels Online Course Platform Affiliate Program
DropFunnels is a sales funnel builder and authority website builder all in one!
You also will get built-in SEO, a link tracker, membership site capabilities, and so much more.
Related Post: DropFunnels Review: Should You Get It?
DropFunnels is what I use to build out my own online courses and info products. It’s also a great software for building membership sites with advanced features.
Probably the best feature of DropFunnels is that you can build unlimited sales funnels. This is why I recommend giving DropFunnels a try with the 14-day free trial and then if you enjoy it, then you can sign up for the affiliate program and earn a 30% commission on every sale with lifetime recurring commissions.
7. Teachable Online Course Platform Affiliate Program
Over 100,000 creators are using Teachable to build out their own online courses and membership sites.
Teachable is an online course platform affiliate program that pays out 30% lifetime recurring commissions with a 90-day cookie.
There are several different funnels to choose from that you can send traffic to as an affiliate and all of them are A/B tested to ensure you maximize your earnings per click.
The great thing about Teachable is that you get unlimited video bandwidth, unlimited courses, and unlimited students on all paid plans.
8. Thinkific Online Course Platform Affiliate Program
Thinkific is used by over 50,000 course creators and over $650 million has been earned through the Thinkific online course platform.
Thinific includes a drag and drop builder for creating your online courses and membership sites. You can also build quizzes, schedule lessons, and make everything automated to start earning passive income for your online business.
As an affiliate for Thinkific, you’ll be promoting online course affiliate program that will give you lifetime recurring commissions.
Thinkific gives affiliates a 20% commission monthly recurring for the lifetime of the customer with a 90 day cookie duration.
9. Kajabi Online Course Platform Affiliate Program
Kajabi is another online course platform affiliate program that has a ton of features similar to DropFunnels.
With Kajabi, you can build sales funnels, host your course and membership site, and do email marketing. Over $1 billion has been processed through Kajabi so you know that it’s an online course platform that works.
The Kajabi affiliate program gives affiliates a 30% recurring commission with a 30 day cookie duration.
As an affiliate of Kajabi, you can earn up to $119.70 per month lifetime recurring commission if someone purchases that Pro plan.
Best Online Course Marketplace Affiliate Programs 2022
10. Udemy Online Course Marketplace Affiliate Program
Udemy is an online course marketplace with thousands of different courses.
The advantage of promoting Udemy as an affiliate is that it’s easy to find an online course that you can promote no matter what your niche is.
Udemy pays affiliates a 40% commission with a 7 day cookie duration.
One thing to note is that the maximum price allowed for a course on Udemy is $199.
If you’ve created your own online course that’s less than $199 and want to easily start allowing other affiliates to promote your course, then hosting your course on Skillshare could be a good option.
Skillshare is another online course marketplace with tons of different courses to choose from and start promoting.
Skillshare pays affiliates $7 per sign up with no purchase required.
The unique thing about Skillshare that makes it worth promoting as an affiliate is that you can still get $7 even if the customer only signs up for a free trial. You’ll still get $7 for every sign up.
Once someone signs up for Skillshare, they get unlimited access to the entire Skillshare marketplace of online courses.
12. Pluralsight Online Course Marketplace Affiliate Program
Pluralsight is a unique online course marketplace on this list since it’s specifically for technology leaders.
The online course topics that are offered by Pluralsight are:
- Cloud computing
- Machine learning/AI
- Software development
- web development
- mobile development
- IT Ops
- IT certifications
- database administration
- IT networking
- Information and cyber security
- security certifications
- security fundamentals
- security auditing
- penetration testing
- digital forensics
- malware analysis
Pluralsight is a valuable online course affiliate program to promote since they offer $5 per sign up and monthly recurring commissions as well.
Pluralsight gives affiliate $5 per free trial sign up, 50% on monthly subscriptions, 15% on annual subscriptions, 10% on premium subscriptions, and 10% on professional subscriptions.
Final Thoughts On Online Course Affiliate Programs
Hopefully, you found an online course affiliate program to promote from this list.
I definitely recommend looking into promoting Udemy since you get the largest commission percentage out of the online course marketplaces with a 40% commission. You can also promote a specific course, unlike Skillshare.
The online course from this list that I recommend to everyone is Project 24. It will take you step-by-step learning the principles of digital marketing and apply them to building a brand online through blogging and building a YouTube channel.
For online course builders, I personally use and recommend DropFunnels since you can build unlimited courses, sales funnels, and your own authority website.
If you enjoyed this post on online course affiliate programs, then leave a comment below to let me know and also check out the additional posts related to affiliate marketing and digital marketing.
Suggested Posts For You…
- Is Digital Marketing Hard Or Easy?
- Is Affiliate Marketing Profitable?
- Is Digital Marketing Worth It?
- Top 30 Best Digital Marketing Tools [For Beginners, Small Businesses, Startups]
- Is Digital Marketing Profitable?
- Best Digital Marketing Blogs To Model For Success
- Digital Marketing vs Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing vs Web Development
- Digital Marketing vs SEO
- Digital Marketing vs Copywriting
- Is Digital Marketing Saturated?
I hope you enjoyed this post. This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links at no additional cost to you.