Have you been thinking about diving into TikTok recently?
It’s the latest and greatest social media app that’s seemingly taken over our daily lives and free time.
I mean, who doesn’t like to endlessly scroll through those perfect-length videos on your FYP?
Anyways, I’ll share in this post about a TikTok course that I recently purchased for just $1…
Inside you’ll discover how to start growing and monetizing your following on TikTok.
Let’s get started.
What Is TikTok?
TikTok is a video social sharing network that launched in 2017 and is available on Android and iOS. It wasn’t until October of 2018 when it started to take off and became the most downloaded app that month.
TikTok allows you to easily create and share 15-second or 60-second videos on your TikTok profile. You can also make them shorter if you want, but those are the preset video length times that you can choose from inside the TikTok app.
How To Get Started With TikTok And Gain Followers Fast
One of the main things you’ll need to consider when getting started with TikTok is whether or not you want to create a personal profile or business profile.
I created a business profile, and I recommend that you do the same when creating your own TikTok account. This will allow you to view analytics for your TikTok profile and you can see how your content is performing over time.
Once you’ve created your account, it’s best to start seeing what others are doing on the app.
Scroll through and watch different videos. Get a feel for the types of videos that are working well in the niche that you’re interested in creating content in. This is especially important if you’re trying to grow a following that you can later monetize on TikTok.
By focusing on a niche and creating content that’s geared toward a specific audience, everything will fall into place much easier down the road when you want to start building an email list, recommending an affiliate product, and creating digital products.
Other than that, you simply need to just start creating some short videos for yourself to get a hang of the app. Once you’ve made a few videos, you’ll start to get a much better understanding of what works.
15 Second Free Leads – A TikTok Course Overview
The 15 Second Free Leads TikTok course walks you through everything you need to know to be able to thrive and build a massive following to generate leads on autopilot from TikTok.
Here are the main modules that are presented inside the TikTok course:
- Part 1: Endless 15-Second Video Topics – In the first part of the course, Jake Thornhill walks you through how to create 100-150 content ideas for TikTok in a matter of minutes. This is extremely helpful to be able to have a plan going forward when trying to grow your business’ brand on the platform. He breaks it down into seven simple steps that are easy to follow and execute.
- Part 2: The Perfect TikTok Profile – In Part 2, Matt Steinman walks you through how to set up the perfect business profile for TikTok. There are a few key things that will help you start to monetize your following on TikTok sooner rather than later.
- Part 3: Get TikTok To Share Your Videos – In Part 3, Jonathan Montoya explains how to create videos on TikTok that are shareable. In doing so, you can grow your TikTok following like crazy even in the early days. He goes over the Batch Theory involving a point system that TikTok uses to be able to share your videos. He also shares the Hashtag Step Method to get your videos seen more by your potential customers.
- Part 4: Post Exactly What People Want – In Part 4, Dom Bavaro gives you his strategies on how to post videos that people want to watch.
- Bonus: A Quick & Dirty Guide To TikTok – There’s also a bonus video that acts as an entire walkthrough of TikTok to get things up and running.
How Do You Go Viral On TikTok?
Honestly, there’s no step-by-step method to going viral on TikTok.
More often than not you’ll find that videos you expected to flop are the ones that end up becoming the most popular videos on your profile.
I’d suggest simply looking at the other people in the same niche that are producing the same type of content and gather ideas from those videos.
After that, it’s a matter of staying consistent over time to grow your following. You likely won’t get over 1,000 views on your first TikTok video or even your first 10 TikTok videos.
However, if you stick with creating original content on the platform then you will eventually be rewarded with more views and a following.
Final Thoughts On Growing Your TikTok Following With The 15 Second Free Leads TikTok Course
As a content creator, there are certain things like originality that are necessary across all platforms if you want to be successful.
Don’t be afraid to run with ideas that come to your mind. Even if it’s a video that doesn’t relate to your business’ niche, you can still go for it every once in a while to grow your following more. Plus, it just makes things more fun overall which is what it’s all about.
If you want, let me know your TikTok profile in the comments below and I’ll check it out!
I hope you enjoyed this post. This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links at no additional cost to you.